- “We”, “Our”, “Us”, refers to CRANIUM Legal Representative Service, Excelsiorlaan 43, 1930 Zaventem.
- “You”, “Your” refers to a website visitor.
- “Personal data” refers to any information which identifies you as an individual (directly or indirectly).
What information (including personal data) do we collect about you and why?
- Information you give us: We collect, store and process all the information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way. You might enter such information during the following actions:
Additional info (optional)
|In order to be able to deliver the right content of the products you ordered, and to be able to identify you by using our products (like: Helpdesk tickets, eLearning’s, Vouchers,…)|
|Contact Form||Name, Email, Phone number (optional) and the message body||In order to be able to receive the questions or remarks you have and to give a proper response to you|
|Analytical data||Google Analytics||To be able to adopt our offering and website to your needs as a customer and provide you with a smooth customer experience during your visit.|
- Functional cookies help us to provide you a website that is user-friendly. These cookies allow us to remember your browser settings, so you can view our website optimally.
- Analytical cookies are used to optimize our website’s experience. It collects information on your behavior on our website. For example, on which page you are visiting on our website, for how long you visit that page, etc.
- Commercial cookies
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep personal data about you only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
Additional info (optional)
|One year after purchase, Financial data 7 Years as obligated|
|Contact Form||Name, Email, Phone number (optional) and the message body||One year after the end of our collaboration (contract, presales, other..)|
|Analytical data||Google Analytics||26 Months|
- Your rights regarding your personal data
Once you have provided us your data, either actively or automatically, you will have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data we have from you;
- Request a rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Object to processing;
- Data portability (meaning to request your data to be transferred to another organization in machine readable standard format);
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, please contact us.
We commit to protect your personal data
We are committed to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the national and European Union laws and ensure the protection of your rights. Accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party.
If you have any questions about how we handle or protect your personal data, please contact us.
Where is the Website hosted and the data located?
The website is hosted by ComBell in Belgium. Your personal information is safely stored in the Belgian Datacenters of ComBell and will not leave the Belgian borders.
What information is shared by the organisation?
Depending on the products we use, information as Analytics can be used by the provider in an anonymous way.
Do we transfer your data outside the EEA?
Only the analytics data can be transferred in an anonymous way to google.